EP-A650 Resin 3D Printer EP-A650 3D Printer Stereo Lithography is developed by SHINING3D, which is professional in 3D printing technology. The system is user friendly with high stability, care-free maintenance and perfect printing result
Stable & Reliable
• Dense high precision marble moving substrate
• Self-developed software, support continuous upgrade
• Automatic detection & calibration by functional module ensure working stability
• Optimized structure, less maintenance
• Patented VarioBeam technology
• High-speed scan
• Brand-new software brings one-click print and outstanding performance
• Self-developed 3D optical high-precision calibration technology
• Avoiding the influence of human factors
User-friendly & Intelligent
• Provide different processing parameter package
• Broad application flexibility
• Remote control available
EP-Resin, machine controlling software
Somos ® GP Plus 14122
White opaque material, similar as ABS and PBT, an ideal choice for automobile, aerospace and consumption products, also can be used in biomedicine, dental and skin applications.
Somos ® WaterShed XC 11122
Transparent material without color, similar as ABS and PBT, with exceptional clarity and high water-resistance, an ideal choice for automobile, medical and consumption products, including lens, packing, fluid flow analysis, concept models, etc.
Somos ® PerFORM
White material, with high heat tolerance, outstanding detail resolution and stiffness, ideal material for a variety of applications including tooling, wind tunnel testing, high temperature testing, electrical casings and automotive housings.
White material, with good surface effect and ductility, an ideal choice for hand models, functional parts, models, etc.
Compatible with standard 355 nm photosensitive resin.
Build Volume (X*Y*Z)
Diode-pumped solid-state laser Nd:YVO4, 3W
Intelligent Scanning Strategy
High-speed and fine dual modes, spot size 80~800μm（adjustable）
±0.1%×L (L≥100mm), ±0.1mm (L≤100mm)
355nm liquid photosensitive resin
Machine Weight (with resin)
Temperature 20-30℃; relative humidity