The EP-M150 uses a fiber laser to directly melt elemental or alloy metal powders to form complex structures and parts. The EP-M150 has a variety of small metal applications in fields such as, material development, medical implants, dental, and jewelry.
∙ Small laser facula and thin layer thickness guarantee more precise printing quality.
∙ Intelligent powder coating method and faster scanning speed.
∙ Unique scanning path and oxygen control assure high-quality printing.
· 500 crowns printed using only 1KG of powder
· Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables high material utilization
· Gas consumption≤＜0.2L/min（0.3±0.1MPa） (Printing period)
· Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption
· Intuitive user interface
· Optimized structure design for easier maintenance
· Integrates more than 10 security technologies
· Working environment and real-time gas monitoring
Optical System Configuration
Single laser system / dual-laser system (optional)
Max Scan Speed
Max Build Speed
12cm³/h（single laser system ）/ 18cm³/h（dual laser system ）
Titanium Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy, etc.
Oxygen Content of Chamber
Eplus3d Print Software
Input Data Format
STL or other convertible file