Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make alegally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must readthese terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want andnothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, justphone us on 03339398184.
1. These Terms and Conditions willapply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are J-supplied 3D a company registeredin England and Wales under number 11399693 whose registeredoffice is at J-supplied Unit 34E, Compass Business ParkPipe, Devon, PL15 7EB with emailaddress email@example.com; telephone number 03339398184; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which wesell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound bythese Terms and Conditions. Byordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms andConditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Websiteif you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individualacting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade,business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means thelegally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means theSupplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, asset out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paperor email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressedpersonally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information ina way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for thepurposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of theinformation stored;
7. Goods means the goodsadvertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and descriptionas set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer'sorder for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by stepprocess set out on the Website;
10. Website means ourwebsite www.j-supplied.co.uk onwhich the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods isas set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form ofadvertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there maybe small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods madeto your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that anyinformation or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on theWebsite are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to theGoods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safetyrequirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by usinge-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and youexpressly agree to this.
17. The description of the Goods inour website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When anOrder has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason,although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out onthe Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors beforesubmitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used theordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed forthe sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming theOrder (Order Confirmation).You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and informus immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies inthe Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving youconfirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it(ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within areasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than thedelivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for amaximum period of 30 days fromits date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract,whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after ithas been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and theSupplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms andConditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If thisis not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a differentcontract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in somerespects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
23. The price of the Goods and anyadditional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the dateof the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges include VATat the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
25. You must pay by submitting yourcredit or debit card details with your Order and we can take paymentimmediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
26. We will deliver the Goods, tothe Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing anyagreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days afterthe day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case, regardless ofevents beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (inaddition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver theGoods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevantcircumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before theContract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliveron time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to thecircumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
28. If you treat the Contract at anend, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments madeunder the Contract.
29. If you were entitled to treat theContract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling theOrder for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you dothis, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all paymentsmade under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goodshave been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect themfrom you and we will pay the costs of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercialunit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materiallyimpair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancelor reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling orrejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver toaddresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle ofMan and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outsidethat area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not paythem.
32. You agree we may deliver theGoods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fairreason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable forextra charges.
33. If you or your nominee fail,through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the DeliveryLocation, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
34. The Goods will become yourresponsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. Youmust, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
35. Risk of damage to, or loss of,any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
36. You do not own the Goods untilwe have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towardsyour bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end anyright to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return themor allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
37. You can withdraw the Order bytelling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mindand without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
38. This is a distance contract (asdefined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) setout below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract forthe following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to yourspecifications or are clearly personalised;
b. goods which are liable todeteriorate or expire rapidly.
39. Also, the Cancellation Rightsfor a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any salescontract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature)with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
40. Subject as stated in theseTerms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days withoutgiving any reason.
41. The cancellation period willexpire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, otherthan the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last ofthe Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions),the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
42. To exercise the right tocancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clearstatement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email).You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. Inany event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation wasmade, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
43. You can also electronicallyfill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement ofthe Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.j-supplied.co.uk. If you use thisoption, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such acancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
44. To meet the cancellationdeadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning yourexercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
45. Except as set out below, if youcancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you,including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising ifyou chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standarddelivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
46. We may make a deduction fromthe reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is theresult of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what isnecessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of theGoods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowedin a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deductionis not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
47. If we have not offered tocollect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and notlater than:
a. 14 days after the day wereceive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after theday you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
48. If we have offered to collectthe Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement withoutundue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informedabout your decision to cancel this Contract.
49. We will make the reimbursementusing the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unlessyou have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any feesas a result of the reimbursement.
50. If you have received Goods inconnection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back theGoods or hand them over to us at J-supplied Unit34E, Compass Business Park Pipe, Devon, PL157EB without delay and in any event notlater than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us yourcancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goodsbefore the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bearthe cost of returning the Goods.
51. For the purposes of theseCancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means acontract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distancesales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence ofthe trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means ofdistance communication up to and including the time at which the contract isconcluded;
b. sales contract means acontract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership ofgoods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, includingany contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
52. We have a legal duty to supplythe Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if itdoes not meet the following obligation.
53. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for anyparticular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract ismade, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it isunreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for anypurpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
54. It is not a failure to conformif the failure has its origin in your materials.
55. We will immediately, or withina reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by themanufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name andaddress of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee,are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. Thisguarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will notreduce your legal rights.
56. We will provide the followingafter-sales service: The seller willsupport the customer in installing and activating their new equipment, andprovide email and phone support.
Successorsand our sub-contractors
57. Either party can transfer thebenefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the otherfor its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for theacts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstancesbeyond the control of either party
58. In the event of any failure bya party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the otherparty as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will besuspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will actreasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could notreasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relatingto delivery and any right to cancel, below.
59. Your privacy is critical to us.We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulationwith regard to your personal information.
61. For the purposes of these Termsand Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' meansany applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, butnot limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the General DataProtection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. 'Data Controller', 'PersonalData' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
62. We are a Data Controller of thePersonal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
63. Where you supply Personal Datato us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in thecourse of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligationsimposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time ofcollecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which informationis being collected;
b. we will only Process PersonalData for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights inrelation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical andorganisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
64. For any enquiries or complaintsregarding data privacy, you can e-mail: Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
65. The Supplier does not excludeliability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death orpersonal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legalobligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which wasnot reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract wasmade, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craftor profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplierbelieves the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business,trade, craft or profession.
Governinglaw, jurisdiction and complaints
66. The Contract (including anynon-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
67. Disputes can be submitted tothe jurisdiction of the courts of Englandand Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, inthe courts of respectively Scotland orNorthern Ireland.
68. We try to avoid any dispute, sowe deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact usto find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within5 days..
69. These terms and conditions werecreated using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).
Model cancellation Form
J-supplied Unit 34E
Compass Business Park Pipe
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancelmy/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of thefollowing service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on[*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signatureof consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate.